Using data to make better decisions.
Mapping, underpinned by geographic information systems (GIS), is an integral part of most of our work. Our maps communicate complex data clearly and effectively, are extremely accurate and feature a professional cartographic finish.
Our GIS mapping and analysis specialists all have environmental backgrounds, a blend of skills that means they truly understand the wider project context and can add significant value for clients.
Of course, mapping requires data. We have real depth of expertise in data collation, analysis and presentation and an established method for organising data into themes/strands so each strand can be interrogated in isolation or combination.
Our work includes:
- ecology mapping
- mapping landscape and seascape character
- mapping to support landscape capacity and sensitivity studies
- mapping in protected landscapes
- mapping to support environmental impact assessment
- green infrastructure mapping
- renewable energy capacity and feasibility studies
- mapping historic landscapes
- socioeconomic analysis
- spatial analysis
- open space mapping
- mapping to support Sustainability Appraisal and Habitats Regulations Assessments
- asset mapping
- facilitating public consultation
- forestry and woodland strategies
- environmental capacity studies
To discuss please contact Diana Manson.