Andrew has over 13 years’ experience as a landscape architect and is responsible for the landscape design service delivered from our Bristol office.
He’s a highly competent designer who looks to provide site-specific, creative and sustainable design solutions, specialising in the incorporation of historical narratives into contemporary public open spaces. He enjoys cross-disciplinary team-working with architectural, artistic, engineering and ecological professionals.
Andrew has successfully delivered a broad spectrum of landscape projects, developing landscape proposals from initial concept, detailed design and technical specification through to implementation and on-site supervision. He looks to provide design solutions that not only respond to the site, but combine creativity with buildability.
Andrew has considerable experience working within historic landscapes, on either conservation-led schemes, or creating sensitive contemporary solutions. Two of his completed projects have won the Landscape Institute Heritage and Conservation Award.
Outside work: Andrew enjoys horticulture and photography.
- Site assessment and feasibility studies
- Historic landscapes
- Landscape design
- New parks and green space
- Education, sports and recreation, including natural play design
- Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute (CMLI)
- Diploma (Hons) Landscape Architecture, Leeds Metropolitan University
- BA (Hons) Landscape Architecture, Leeds Metropolitan University