Neil Elliot is an experienced chartered landscape architect, and landscape and visual impact assessment (LVIA) practitioner. He joined LUC in 2014.
He has extensive experience of EIA, including landscape, visual and cumulative impact assessment. During his time at LUC, Neil has been involved in the landscape and visual impact assessment of numerous developments, including property, wind energy, industrial, commercial and linear infrastructure projects.
Neil advises on early site selection and feasibility, routeing, and landscape design aspects for projects such as overhead transmission lines, roads, substations, sports centres, housing and industrial developments. He prepares residential visual amenity assessments and undertakes landscape photography for LVIA. Neil also works on landscape character and sensitivity studies.
Outside work: Neil enjoys building things in his garage and gardening.
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment
- Landscape feasibility and scoping
- Landscape and visual impact assessment
- Routeing studies
- Landscape design, implementation and inspection
- Landscape character and sensitivity studies
- Photography for photomontage
- Chartered Member of Landscape Institute (CMLI)
- MA (Hons) Landscape Architecture, Edinburgh College of Art