LUC is an award-winning environmental consultancy providing planning, impact assessment, landscape design, ecology and geospatial services to a wide range of public and private sector clients.
With a track record of over 50 years and a team of over 180 skilled professionals, we are united by a determination to achieve sustainable development on behalf of our clients. With the current climate emergency in mind, we ensure that all our work promotes climate change mitigation and resilience.
We became a fully employee-owned business in January 2020, sharing profits on an equal basis and involving everyone in key decisions. This helps secure our continued independence as well as aligning our governance structure with our culture and values.
We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of innovative thinking, successfully resolving even the most complex of issues. We care about the legacy we leave and hope to make a real difference through the work we do.
- Contribution – Making a difference to the world we live in
- Innovation – Achieving excellence through creativity
- Collaboration – Realising together we are stronger
- Intelligence – Nurturing talented minds to deliver success
- Professionalism – Demanding integrity and quality in all we do