LUC is delighted to sponsor Valuing Landscape 2018, the Landscape Institute’s major international conference, which focuses on this crucial theme. Join us for two days of debate, discussion, bold thinking and creative ideas led by a world-class roster of UK and international speakers.
- Day one is a day of high-level debate for leaders, practitioners and suppliers in the built and natural environment sectors – including presentations on maintaining value for people, environment and community from LUC’s Director of Landscape Architecture Jennette Emery-Wallis and Principal Landscape Architect Alison King.
- Day two focuses on landscape policy, planning and management, explored through a packed itinerary of workshops and experiential site visits.
The conference will take place on Thursday 6 and Friday 7 September 2018 Thursday 6 and Friday 7 September 2018, at the University of Greenwich, London.
As a sponsor for this event, LUC is pleased to be able to extend to its networks the Landscape Institute’s preferential member rates.
- £300 (ex VAT) – two-day conference pass
- £230 (ex VAT) – day one (Thursday) pass
- £145 (ex VAT) – day two (Friday) pass
To book your place now, simply visit the booking page and select your preferred ‘member pass’ ticket. (Enter ‘LUC’ as your organisation when filling out your details.)